The January 2019 (issue 72) edition is now out, with more interesting narrow gauge for your reading pleasure…
- How a simple On16.5 display evolved into an interesting and detailed layout
- Step-by-step: build a backwoods passenger coach
- An innovative approach to realistic stone walls
- Simple tree ferns
- Building “Swanee Creek” tramway bridge
- First in a new series: build a large-scale SR&RL locomotive.
…And much more.
Look out for the January edition at your local stockist – or subscribe to receive your copy direct.