The January 2018 (issue 68) edition is now out, with more interesting narrow gauge for your reading pleasure…
- Visit an expansive garden layout built for realistic operation
- Simple materials and techniques for structures
- Build a “multi use” guard’s van in OO9
- Steam in the 1960s – Fyansford’s 3’6″ line
- New plan from master draughtsman Philip Shapter: The Yellow Pass Depot
- Inspirational dioramas from the 90mm challenge
…And much more.
Look out for the January edition at your local stockist – or subscribe to receive your copy direct.